The CRG published a guide encomprising all the information a patient may need in the course of his treatment.
- What we know. Theory of fertility.
- Science and the creation of new life. In vitro fertilization and other methods of assisted conception.
- Cross Border. IVF for non-resident patients.
- More than medical. Ethical, social and health aspects of IVF. Possible consequences for the child; the ethical implications of a prenatal diagnosis; how to deal with treatment with regards to your friends and family; what happens with the frozen material...
- Giving Life, Sharing Life. Sperm donation, egg donation, embryo donation.
- On the medical fringe. Practical information.